Article 1: (Privacy Information)
Of privacy information, “personal information” refers to the “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, referring to information about a living individual who can be identified by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other descriptions of the individual.
Article 2: (Method of Collecting Privacy Information)
We may ask you for personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and e-mail address when you make an inquiry.
Article 3: (Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follow.
(1) To use your email address to send you notices and communications, or to use your name, address, and other contact information to contact you if necessary.
(2) To use information such as name, dates of birth, address, telephone number, driver’s license number, certified mail arrival results, etc. for the purpose of verifying the client’s identify.
(3) To use information such as necessary information provided to you by the Company to provide services (i.e. inquiry details), your service usage status, and your contact information in order to respond to your inquiries.
(4) Purposes that are incidental to the above purposes of use.
Article 4: (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
With the exception of the following, the Company will not provide personal information to a third party without your prior consent. However, excluding cases where permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
(1) In accordance with laws and regulations.
(2) When necessary for the protection of a person’s life, body, or property and obtaining the client’s consent is difficult.
(3) When particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound nurturing of children and obtaining the client’s consent is difficult.
(4) When necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by such in executing the operations prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the client’s consent may interfere with the execution of the operations concerned.
(5) When the following matters are announced or made public in advance.
Including provision to third parties in the purpose of use.
Data items provided to third parties.
The means or method of providing information to third parties.
Stopping the provision of personal information to a third party at the client’s request.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following do not correspond to third parties.
(1) When the Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party, to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
(2) When personal information is provided as a result of a merger or other reason for the succession of business.
(3) Where personal information is to be shared with a specific person, and the information to be shared, the items of personal information, the scope of the shared information, the purpose of the shared use, the purpose of the use of the person, and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information will be notified to the client or be left as knowledge easily accessible by the client.
Article 5: (Disclosure of Personal Information)
We will disclose personal information to you without delay when you request your personal information to be disclosed. However, we may not disclose all or part of the information in any of the following cases, and if we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify you of our decision without delay.
(1) Cases in which there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property or other rights and interest of the client or any third party.
(2) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of the Company’s business.
(3) Any other case that violates the law.
Article 6: (Corrections and Deletion of Personal Information)
If the client’s personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the client can request the Company to correct or delete their personal information through the procedures prescribed by the Company.
If the Company receives a request from the client as described in the preceding paragraph and determine that it is necessary to respond to that request, the Company will correct or delete the relevant personal information without delay and notify the Client of this.
Article 7: (Cessation of Use of Personal Information)
If the client requests the Company to cease using or delete (hereinafter referred to as “ceasing use, etc.”) their personal information on the grounds that the information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or that the information was obtained by wrongful means, the Company will conduct an investigation without delay an, based on the results, cease use of the personal information and notify the client to that effect. However, in cases where large costs may arise in the course of ceasing use, etc. of personal information or where ceasing use, etc. of personal information is difficult and alternative measures must be taken to protect the rights and interests of the client, the Company will take these alternative measures.
The details of this policy may be changed without notice to the client.
Article 9: (Contact for Inquiries)
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please inquire below.
Address: 1-11-1 Iguchi, Mitaka-shi, Tokyo
Company Name: Tasuku Corporation
Email Address: email@example.com (please use the half-width “@” when sending an email)